UWorld is looking for on-site organic chemistry content specialists to contribute to the development of our new MCAT Question Bank. Organic chemistry content specialists will collaborate with a team of authors, editors and illustrators to develop a web-based product. We seek individuals with an unending passion for education who strive to develop an exceptional product that contributes to easier and stress-free MCAT preparation.
This ground-floor opportunity is long-term, and organic chemistry content specialists will have the potential to engage in the product life cycle from planning and development to completion and maintenance. Candidates will partner with some of the brightest minds in education and become a part of UWorld’s success story.
If you are looking for a company that is passionate about student education and provides growth opportunity with a good work/life balance, UWorld is right for you.
- Play a key role in project development, planning and execution
- Develop MCAT questions with comprehensive rationales
- Collaborate with management to ensure goals are met
- Minimum Master’s degree required, PhD preferred
- Excellent scores on MCAT or MCAT teaching/tutoring experience
- Willing to work onsite from Irving, TX headquarters (Dallas/Fort Worth area)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- Passion for education and learning
Compensation and benefits
- Compensation negotiable (contingent on experience)
- Up to 3 weeks paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental, life, disability)
- 401(k) plan for retirement with 4% employer matching
- Relaxed work environment
- Submit cover letter, CV and sample MCAT questions (in Word or PDF format)
- Email to jobs at uworld.com