Faculty provides effective instruction in General Studies Mathematics. The curriculum is taught to second language learners within a student-centered learning environment that fosters respect for students, their culture, and their traditions. Faculty play an important role in assisting with the development and preservation of system-wide and directorate-specific policies and are viewed as active participants in academic and extra-curricular events at the College and within the community.
Education and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics or Mathematics Education
- A minimum of 3 years relevant Mathematics teaching experience at a tertiary level
- Have effective presentation skills, both theoretical and practical
- Have a willingness to develop Education Technology skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology into the learning environment and teaching methodology
- Have current knowledge of Mathematics teaching trends and issues
For a detailed job description and to apply please visit: https://recruit.hct.ac.ae/WebForms/ViewJobDetail.aspx?j=37510&h=0#.e are currently looking for Faculty to start in August 2019 and the review of candidates will continue until the position is filled. All candidate inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.