We are seeking a full-time postdoctoral research fellow to work on bioinspired funtional materials (https://polymercolloids.pusan.ac.kr) with an application of Postdoctoral Fellowship Program for Foreign Researchers.
■ Research area
● Biomimetic functional materials by chemistry and engineering approaches
● Mussel adhesion-inspired polymers for adhesive/coating/dispersant
● Polymeric colloids for biosensor/delivery carriers
■ Selected publications
1. S. Seo et al. "Significant Performance Enhancement of Polymer Resins by Bioinspired Dynamic Bonding"
Advanced Materials 29, 1703026 (2017).
2. S. Seo et al. "Microphase behavior and enhanced wet-cohesion of synthetic copolyampholytes inspired by a
mussel foot protein" Journal of the American Chemical Society 137, 9214 (2015).
3. S. Seo et al. "Highly sensitive turn-on biosensors by regulating fluorescence dye assembly on liposome
surfaces" Chemical Communications 51, 10229 (2015).
4. S. Seo et al. "Stimuli-Responsive Matrix-Assisted Colorimetric Water Indicator of Polydiacetylene Nanofibers"
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 7, 20342 (2015).
5. S. Seo et al. "Polydiacetylene liposome microarray toward influenza A virus detection: effect of target size on
turn-on signaling" Macromolecular Rapid Communications 34, 743 (2013).
■ Brief of the Fellowship
– Hold one of the citizenships: Indonesia, Mongolia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, Egypt, South Africa
– Research fields: Natural Science and Engineering
● Allowance & Expenses
– A living allowance of 2,000,000 Won (Korean currency unit) per month.
– Round-trip airplane tickets for fellows only.
– Insurance during your say in Korea is paid by your institution.
■ Please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your CV to check requirements for the fellowship.