- Investigate emerging technologies, innovations, and opportunities in the blockchain industry and conduct independent research to compile reports with unique insights
- Managing our technical community, presence and creating technical content, connecting with our partners and clients, and keeping them updated with the latest development.
- Coordinate and edit technical documentation
- Staying up to date with industry trends to provide strategic insights and identify areas of improvement.
- Identify and support additional initiatives to facilitate the growth of the Crypto.org Chain.
- Participate in the conceptual formulation of multi-level models of complex enterprises to support computational policy exploration and analysis by defined user groups.
- Lead design of a computational architecture to embody multi-level enterprise models first focused on user experience (UX), then user interface (UI), and then functional requirements
- Lead development and test of multi-level computational enterprise models, including the creation of interactive visualizations for large-screen portrayals to support group interactions.
- Participate in the empirical evaluation of the usability and usefulness of interactive models for group support and preparation of reports, conference papers, and journal articles reporting design and evaluation of models.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Cognitive Science, or related science/engineering discipline; PhD preferred.
- Minimal of 3 years’ experience in blockchain research or related commercial participation and experience with Web3 platform
- Strong analytical skills, and general knowledge of blockchain development and blockchain activity analyzing.
- High level of organization, focus, and ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated interest in Cryptocurrency and Blockchain, thrive on understanding the latest, cutting-edge technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to discuss and explain technical concepts, solutions, and architectures are required.
- High-level communication skills: confidence to connect, pitch, and close prospects at all levels of an organization, including C-level executives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; Attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way
- This position requires access to information that may be subject to export control requirements. Successful candidates must be qualified for such access without an export control license. As a result, US citizenship is required.
This is a full-time, fixed-term position available immediately. Interested candidates should submit a CV (including a publications list), and at least two (2) references upon request.
About the AIRC
The Acquisition Innovation and Research Center (AIRC) was recently established to drive a culture of innovation by linking government acquisition teams with faculty research teams to develop, prototype, and test new ideas across the realms of technology, process, policy, contracting, law, and human capital. AIRC is aligned with the SERC, a University-Affiliated Research Center of the US Department of Defense, that leverages the research and expertise of senior lead researchers from over 20 collaborator universities throughout the United States.
Program Operations SERC
General Submission Guidelines:
In order to be considered a candidate for any job at Stevens, you must submit an online application. Please attach a cover letter and resume with each application. Other requirements for consideration may depend on the job.
Still Have Questions?
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Jobs@Stevens.edu
Stevens Institute of Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accordingly, Stevens adheres to an employment policy that prohibits discriminatory practices or harassment against candidates or employees based on legally impermissible factor(s) including, but not necessarily limited to, race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, nationality, citizenship status, age, ancestry, marital or domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information, pregnancy or pregnancy-related medical conditions, disability, or any protected military or veteran status.
Stevens is building a diverse faculty, staff and student body and strongly encourages applications from female and minority candidates as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities. Stevens is a federal contractor under the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) and the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as well as other federal statutes.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure:
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), the Department of Public Safety is required to publish an annual security report which includes statistics mandated by the Clery Act. You can obtain a copy of this report by accessing the following web site: http://www.stevens.edu/sit/police