We are seeking a highly motivated Postdoctoral Associate to join an international team and lead the development of our bacteriophage-based technology. Please note that this is a translational research-oriented position. Entrepreneur-oriented candidates are preferred.
Wilfried Moreira’s research group at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre is developing a bacteriophage screening and engineering platform. The bacteriophage platform develops phage-based technologies that offers translational solutions tackling problems posed by bacteria including antibiotic-resistant infections.
This position is located at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre at CREATE (1 CREATE Way) within the National University of Singapore campus in Singapore.
- PhD degree with strong microbiology & molecular biology background.
- Experience with bacteriophages and genetic-engineering.
- Strong interest in translational science.
- Experience in biotechnology or translational science desired.
- Highly motivated and independent.
- Ability to write translational & research grants.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
To apply, please visit our open positions website at: http://smart.mit.edu/careers/career-opportunities. Interested applicants will have to send in their full CV/resume, cover letter and at least one reference (name and contact information) via the stated website. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.