We are looking for an experienced post-doctoral researcher to work on the determination of the electronic properties of diatomic molecule, as part of a project related to laser cooling techniques and astrophysics in the Department of Physics at Khalifa University ( Abu-Dhabi, United Arab Emirates). The duration of the position is up to one year (renewable under conditions). Salary and benefits are attractive.
1. The candidate should have a Ph.D. in physics/chemistry or other related fields.
2. Experience in modeling platforms is expected.
3. Good communication skills (both oral and written) and the ability to work effectively and congenially with other group members are essential.
1. To work on a research project about the electronic structure of diatomic molecules.
2. To support research that aims at publication in high quality, internationally renowned journals.
3. To present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication.
4. To establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda.
5. To organize and teach a class or a course (if required).
Interested candidates should email their CV, statement of interests/cover letter to Dr. Nayla El-Kork via email: email@example.com