Research Assistant Professor and Distinguished Postdoc Fellowship – $45,000 Per Year
Zhejiang University (ranked TOP 3 in China) invites qualified applicants for the 2019 Distinguished Postdoc Research Fellowship. The research position is in the area of solid-state physics, 2D materials and nano-devices. The Research Fellow and Research professor can serve as Principal Investigator for NSFC project. The associated research team is actively collaborating with top researchers around the world, including those from University of Cambridge and Stanford University.
The university has a newly-built cleanroom (100 class) and all the key instruments for nanofabrication and characterization, including EBL,FIB, EUV lithography (Karl Suss MA6), DIRE (Oxford Plasma lab system 100), ICP, Raman, FITR, ALD (Kurt J. Lesker), E-beam evaporator (Angstrom), CVD, PECVD, AFM, SEM, TEM, STM, RTP, XPS, PPMS, Logic Analyzer , ultrafast fs-laser system, low-temperature probe station, Network Analyzer (R&S ZVA67, 67GHz), Keyence con-focal microscope, etc.
We seek candidates with PhD degree in physics, engineering, material sciences, chemistry or a related field.
Mandatary Qualifications: The candidate should have a PhD degree from a University with TOP 100 World Ranking for the application qualification.
Qualifications (Not necessary but preferred):
- Solid understanding in semiconductor physics, chemistry, solid-state devices, and photodetectors
- Hands-on experience in 2D nanomaterials, nano-sensors, or optoelectronic devices
- Ability to conduct high-quality independent research
- Excellent track record in research publication
- Clean-room experience: a great plus
Salary, Compensation and Benefits:
- Annual salary: RMB 300,000 ( = US$ 45,000 )【Mandatary Condition: You should have a PhD degree from a University with TOP 100 World Ranking】
- Housing subsidized by the university, tax-refund (for a non-Chinese citizen) and other fringe benefits
- After three years of research, qualified candidate can be promoted to a tenure-track assistant professor with starting annual salary of US $ 60,000
Please email the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3-5 Representative journal papers
- Copy of Ph.D. Thesis (if graduated)
- Contact information of four references