The School of Internet of Things at Jiangnan University in China is looking for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Computational Biology. The appointment will be for up to two years with the possibility for extension. Research projects may involve collaborations with US universities. Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
1. Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Plant science with a focus on computational biology.
2. Good verbal and written English skills.
3. Experience in experimental measurement, data processing, computer programming, or instrumentation design.
4. Experience in plant genetics analysis.
5. Strong interest in the research of plant Phynotyping and Genotyping.
Please send a cover letter summarizing your interests and qualifications, curriculum vitae, and names of two references in a single pdf document to Dr. Guo. For more information, please contact Dr. Guo at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.