Post-doctoral positions available at Shenzhen University in China
We are looking for 2-3 experienced post-doctoral researchers (two-year contract) to work on lithium/Sodium batteries or organic/inorganic fluorescence sensor in the College of Materials Science & Engineering, Shenzhen University, China.
1. The candidates must or will have a Ph.D. in chemistry, materials, biology or related fields.
2. Prior hands-on laboratory experience in materials synthesis/electrochemical characterization is a plus.
3. Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to work effectively and congenially with other group members are essential.
4. Published scientific papers as first author.
Dr. LIU Chen got her Ph.D. from City University of Hong Kong and just joined the group of Prof. Tang Jiaoning as an assistant professor in Shenzhen University in 2017. Now she is looking for 2-3 post-doctoral researchers to work with her or Dr. Wan (associate professor in the group) in the area of materials science/fluorescence sensor. All the interested candidates who have the required research background related to materials/chemistry/biology are encouraged to apply.
1. Publish at least two scientific papers (Journal rank >Chinese JCR Q1) within two years.
2. Complete other assigned tasks.
This is a fixed-term position for 2 years. The salary will be 240,000 RMB/year or more, depending on qualification.
Please feel free to contact Dr. LIU Chen via email: firstname.lastname@example.org