Recruit Post-Doctor for Research Team of Professor Li-yang Shao.
Group’s research directions:
1) Novel micro-structured fiber/fiber laser and its application;
2) Distributed Fiber sensing technology;
3) Microwave photonic sensing and measurement technology;
4) OCT and ultra-fast real-time detection technology;
5) Micro-nano photonics: Metasurface/SERS and its sensing application;
6) Application Research of Optical Information and Sensing Technology in Marine Monitoring, Rail Transit, Perimeter Security, Bridge and Tunnel Safety Monitoring.
Develop research topics, carry out scientific research work and publish high-level academic papers together with cooperative supervisors.
Applied for the National Natural Science Foundation and other provincial and municipal projects actively as the person in charge.
1) Excellent academics, good health, age of below 35 and got your doctorate no earlier than 3 years ago in principle;
2) Ph.D. in Optics, Physics, Signal Processing and other related majors;
3) Strong independent scientific research capabilities and solidarity and cooperation capabilities;
4) Good English in writing, and have published at least 2 SCI papers in related professional journals as the first author.
RMB 340,000 ~ 410,000 yuan per year.
Have housing subsidy of RMB 2,800 yuan per month, 12 months per year.
You can receive the government subsidy of RMB 180,000 yuan (tax exemption) for the year after the beginning of the project, and the government subsidy of RMB 180,000 yuan (tax exemption) for the second year after the assessment. The school will pay various kinds of social insurance and housing provident fund. And the welfare fee is paid by referring to the standard housing for staff in school posts.
1) The research team provides scientific research funding and excellent working and office environment.
2) Postdoctoral fellows in each research group post will be entitled to a two-year academic exchange fee of 25,000 yuan.
3) The research group will provide corresponding rewards according to the specific performance of scientific research work.
4) The research group fully supports post-doctor to apply for the National Natural Science Foundation as the person in charge, as well as the projects at all levels in Guangdong Province and Shenzhen, among which post-doctor can also apply for various kinds of postdoctoral science funds.
5) Excellent performance and qualified candidates can be employed as research assistant professor or above upon expiration of the employment period.
6) According to your own qualifications, you can apply for " Talents Plan of Shenzhen" or "Reserve Talents of Shenzhen", and enjoy an incentive allowance of 1.6 million yuan (tax-free) for five years.
Li-yang Shao received Ph.D. degrees from the Department of Optical Engineering in Zhejiang University. He is currently a Tenure Professor and Doctoral Supervisor at Southern University of Science and Technology. He is also a Vice Dean of School of Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
108 papers in top/first-class international SCI journals in this field (45 papers as the first and correspondent authors), including 7 papers published on Nat.Comm.\Light Sci. Appl.\Laser Photon. Rev.\Adv. Electron. Mater.\Nanoscale\Biosen. and Bioelectron;
More than 50 papers at international conferences, including 20 specially invited reports;
11 national invention patents;
Google Scholar statistics cited has been more than 3,800 times, Non-self-cited Rate has been more than 2600 times, H-index is 33.
Reviewer of over 20 top journals including Opt. Lett., Opt. Express, J. Lightwave Technol., Photon. Technol. Lett., Sensors, Photonics Journal, and Plasmonics.
The granted research fund is up to 20 million RMB, under the Ministry of Science and Technology International Cooperation Special Project, the National Natural Science Fund, the National Thousand Talents Plan, the Sichuan Provincial Thousand Talents Plan, the Provincial Science and Technology Department for Key Projects, and the Shenzhen Municipal Government’s Startup Research Fund, etc.
1) Personal resume (recent photos, date of birth, education background from the university, work experience, research results, mailing address and telephone number, etc.);
2) Relevant materials that can fully reflect my academic level, such as: PhD thesis, representative papers, awards, major topics or projects, and future research plans.
3) Contact details of three refrees.
Please send the application materials to Prof. Li-yang Shao’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Research Assistant Lady Mu’s email: email@example.com
Candidates who are qualified for the first interview will be notified by email or by phone. Thank you for your attention!