The Department of Biotechnical and Clinical Laboratory Sciences is actively recruiting for a faculty position in the Medical Technology Program in the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences (JSMBS) at the University at Buffalo (UB). Responsibilities include:
- teaching undergraduate courses and laboratories in the Medical Technology curriculum
- participation in program and curriculum development
- involvement in scholarly and service activities consistent with the mission and philosophy of the Department
Primary instruction will be in the area of Immunology, with additional teaching assignments to Medical Technology courses as needed by the program.
This is a full-time (12-month) non-tenure track faculty position. A tenure-track position is also possible and PhDs with an active program of research are encouraged to apply.
The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more. Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed. Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit – all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages.
- Bachelor’s degree
- National certification (or eligible) as MLS or MT and/or NYS licensure (or eligible) as CLT
- Master’s degree or Ph.D. in a related field with clinical laboratory science teaching experience
Contact’s Name LuAnn Kaite
Contact’s Title Staff Assistant
Contact’s Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact’s Phone 716-829-5185