Multiple Open-Rank Faculty Positions in the Preparatory Year Deanship at King Faisal University, KSA
King Faisal University is located in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, Al-Hassa (150 Kms away from City of Dammam). The University offer a range of degree programs; English language is the medium of instruction at the University.
The Preparatory Year Deanship at King Faisal University seeks multiple faculty members (male/female) at the rank of Assistant Professor in the following areas starting Fall 2023:
Anticipated starting date: September 1st, 2023
The successful applicant is expected to establish a vigorous research program and to participate in teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
We are looking for candidates who can lead interdisciplinary research at King Faisal University. The candidate should possess distinguished academic and scholarly achievements.
Applicant must have all academic degrees (B.Sc / M.Sc / PhD) from recognized Universities with cumulative average (GPA) 3.0/4.0 or equivalent.
All qualifications must be obtained in areas directly related to the specialization.
Experience in University teaching
Candidates must satisfy all University requirements, including a personal interview.
Successful candidates are offered very attractive employment packages including a highly competitive tax-free salary, transport allowances, free air-conditioned accommodation, or housing allowance. University has its own state of the art medical and dental clinics. Additionally, successful candidates are given free air ticket(s) to Dammam airport, annual repatriation return air ticket(s) for the faculty member and three dependents, 60 days paid summer leave and end-of-service gratuity.
TO APPLY: Interested applicants should apply online at
Applicants should attach copies of their passport, credentials such as academic degrees and transcripts and teaching experience records.
For any queries or related technical issues, please contact the email given below:
Once the online application is received by the recruiting committee:
- The application is forwarded to the concerned academic department for a thorough evaluation of the academic and professional experience.
- The department will shortlist the applications for interview.
- The department recommends or rejects the application after the interview.
- The recommended candidate will receive a preliminary offer of employment.
- If the applicant accepts the offer, the department sends its recommendation to the deanship for approval.
- Once approved, the Contracting Department at KFU sends the offer officially to the candidate for visa processing.