The Faculty of Computer Information Science will contribute to advancing the curriculum of Computer and Information Science, delivery and relevance to industry and high international standards. In addition to teaching, the faculty plays a role in meeting the division research goals and objectives and uses research activities to inform teaching and develop students analytical and problem-solving skills. The candidate will play an active role in curriculum development, assessment, and evaluation. The curriculum is taught within applied student-centric learning environment that fosters respect for students, their culture, and their traditions. Faculty play an important role in assisting the development and administration of system-wide and directorate-specific policies and are viewed as active participants in academic and extracurricular events at the College and within the community.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science or related field from an approved institution
- Appropriate academic professional qualifications as required
- A minimum of 3 years of Information Technology and/or Information Systems teaching/training experience in an applied educational environment at a tertiary level
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in developing course curriculum as per accreditation and international standards
- Possess specialist knowledge and the ability to operate specialist programs and equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology into the learning environment and teaching methodology
- Have current knowledge of industry practices, trends and issues
For a detailed job description and to apply please visit: https://recruit.hct.ac.ae/WebForms/ViewJobDetail.aspx?j=449&h=0l inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.