- Teaching, Research publishing.
- Administrative duties and University, Community service.
- Teach courses for both non-majors as part of the university core curriculum and for the mathematics major.
- Conduct research in Mathematics and related fields.
- Establish and maintain active research programs.
- Participate actively in curriculum development and assessment.
- Provide service to the mathematics department and the university through committee service.
- University teaching experience in English of at least 3 year.
- Experience in credit hour system.
Ph.D. in Mathematics from well-known University.