The P.T. Hammond research lab at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre, in collaboration with the M.B.E. Chan Lab at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, will develop electrostatically assembled nanolayered particles for the targeting of infections in biofilms.
We seek to investigate these systems with the ultimate intent of developing promising systems that can be translated to meaningful clinical applications.
This position is located at the Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology Centre at CREATE (1 CREATE Way) within the National University of Singapore campus in Singapore, and is in collaboration with efforts at the Nanyang Technological University.
- PhD degree with strong biomaterials background
- Experience with polymer synthesis and characterization, cell culture and biological laboratory know-how
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage interactions with faculty and a broad range of senior and junior research collaborators
- Highly motivated and independent
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience with biological assays, confocal microscopy, or work with bacteria and/or microbiology background is considered favorable but not required
To apply, please visit our open positions website at: http://smart.mit.edu/careers/career-opportunities. Interested applicants will have to send their full CV/resume, cover letter and a list of three references (name and contact information). We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.